Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Shit Happens

I was driving down a very bust street today and a policeman pulled me over. I stopped as soon as I could and went to the officer and asked, What did I do wrong? He said that I was breaking the law and I asked how? He pointed to my bumper sticker, it reads in big red and white, Shit Happens. I purchased about 30 of those bumper stickers many years ago in Daytona. I loved them. He said that if I didn't take it off of my bumper, then he would have to take me to jail. I told him that I was A American Indian and I am also a American citzen and was born and raiesed in Savannah and also told him about freedom of speech. He did not to hear anymore of my remarks. I took the stick off, but guess what, I just found three more. My new Ford F-150 is now sporting another Shit Happens Bumper Sticker. FUCKEM.

No comments:

Post a Comment