Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I am back.

Feeling a lot better today, I went out of the house for the first time in five days, 33 degrees and 30 mile an hour NE wind also. Man, it is cold here today and going down to 17 tonight. I went to the grocery store today and filled up, been eating soups and very light items. I lost about 15 pounds and I need to lose another 30 pounds. The shrimp season is over down here in coastal Georgia but the shrimpers are are still going out into the ocean and killing the large shrimp. I saw some today would grade out somewhere around 12 to 16 count, big ass shrimp. They were selling for 6.00 a pound with heads off. If I feel better this weekend, I will smoke about three chickens using the beer can on my smoker, they are great. Take care and wil be back tomorrow, Cat

11 comments:

  1. ... glad you are feeling better, big guy...... get well soon.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back amongst the living, this is one hell of a time of the year to get sick, those shrimp sound spectacular, I once longlined in Alaska, going out in rough water in the winter isn't any fun, $6 for headed shrimp that size doesn't seem too bad after all.:) I mowed yesterday, crazy, yes, but if I let it go until warm weather I'll have to bring in a brush cutter.Stay well, it's Pneumonia season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're feeling better, old boy. How about come up here and bring some of them big-assed shrimps? It's cold as a witch's titty up here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catfish, what the heck, dude? Are you OK?? I just saw on Guyk's that your Missus took you to the hospital! Get better, take care, and I hope to see you at Helen (provided I can make it there too, but I sure will try)!. Feel good........

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck, GuyK said you were down and I hope you get better soon. Rex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, hope you're felling better, that's some nasty stuff to shake. I knew you were ill but had no idea it was this bad. Get well soon. Pulling hard for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ... hope you feel better soon, big guy.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heard you finally made it home, get well and Godspeed for a full recovery. Just get all the rest you can.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ....... damn, man..... it's been a month!!..... you doing alright?!?......

    ReplyDelete