Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Pussy

Well sport fans, I got me some early thanksgiving pussy last night. It has been about a month between fucks. The reason for this is my very bad back. When it turned cooler last week, my bones started to hurt worst than warmer weather. Did I tell you about my back and being a weather man? Yes, I can forecast the weather. Back to last night, I must have wanted it badly, I went to bed and the next thing I know, I was fucking like a teenager again. I got my wife in a step over toe hold and gave her hell. It was feeling very good and hurting at the same time. I know I was in there and needed to finish before I died. Nancy came a few times and when I finally came, it felt like a ball of fire was running from my head down my back and out of my dick. I was wonderful. I am paying for it today. Stay tuned for my Christmas pussy coming soon, Cat

3 comments:

  1. God bless and your inimitable self, brother...I'm so happy for you. No one I know could cobble words together quite the way you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bawahahahaha you be getting too old for that stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to start the season off right, Cat. A good example to the rest of us old farts out here. I know I'll be trying that wrestling move myself in the next few days.

    ReplyDelete