Friday, November 28, 2008

One Holiday Down, Only Two More To Go.

Thanksgiving was a big hit. I finally got over my aches and pains. We went out to friends house to eat a big ass meal, then we drove to Richmond Hill to see my cousin Luther and his family. It was a long day. I better rest up, Christmas pussy just around the corner. I still love doing the nasty, but I think with age, pussy gets stronger and last a lot longer than when I was younger. Going fishing today after the Georgia game. A big ass chicken hawk just got one of my chickens, a big red hen, she was a very good producer. I hated to lose Sadie, she was a good bird. Sadie laid one big brown egg each day. I am going to sale next month and buy about six more female chickens, I need more eggs.                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment