Sunday, January 4, 2009

Same Shit Different Day

This world is really fucked up now. I am very glad that I am a old man now. I never thought this world and most of the people could ever get this fucked up. Everyday something else gets fucked up, the news in the paper and on TV gets more and more fucked up each day. I feel sorry for all of our grand kids and the very young. It will take years to overcome this mess. Living down here in coastal Georgia is a lot cheaper than most places to live. We have great food and fresh seafood with little or no cost at all. I have been retired seven years and each year I go into the hole. Sending more and getting less, that is the major problem these days. My brother , Thomas, is doing much better and geting stronger each day. My buddy Wayne, the man I go and get fresh produce with is still in jail. He still has no bond. Saltwater fishing has been great, pond fishing has been slow. Till next time, be safe and have a great new year, Cat

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that coastal Georgia is "low cost" living. I use to live on St. Simons Island, GA, worked at the old Malcom McKinnen airport in 1968. The last time I went there I hardly recognized the place, and prices seemed kind of high. Post on your blog your progress in securing a profitable home business!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ITS GONNA TAKE A LITTLE TIME FOR OBAMA TO STRAIGHTEN OUT EERYTHING THAT BUSH HAS MESSED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete