Monday, December 27, 2010

Back To Earth Again

Well the holidays are almost over and everything is getting back to normal. It snowed for one day and has been very cold here in Coastal Georgia. We all had a great quiet Christmas. I went shopping the day before and no, I did not go to Jared's. We don't do very much for Christmas anymore. All of my kids are full grown and have families of there own now. Nancy is still sick with a very bad cold or flu, I caught a little of it from her. When she gets sick, she really gets sick. She has been in the bed for eight days now, but she seems to be getting better. I hope ya'll had a great holiday and talk to you very soon. I need to write about some of my life and times with Acidman, I miss him dearly. Take care and be safe, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment