Monday, December 6, 2010

It Is Fucking Cold

It dropped down to 23 degrees last night, cold for this time of year. The weather folks are calling for more cold tonight and again for the next four days. When it gets down in the twenties in coastal Georgia, it is cold. We have a wet cold that goes into your bones. It is colder than a witches tity, an old southern saying. Wait, I think my dick went up into my belly again. With a twenty mile an hour wind, I bet the chill factor is two degrees. I will stay inside and let my wife keep me warm. If I get hot and bothered tonight and if I can find my dick, I may get me some pussy, if not, I will settle for a good meal and a beer, Cat

2 comments:

  1. "It Is Fucking Cold." Hey, that <i>is</i> the answer to combatting the cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cold here too but I ain't got no problems keeping warm fucking

    ReplyDelete