Friday, March 4, 2005

Bush fires

I was cutting small trees down and a started a small fire, it turned out to be a large fire, I caught the land on fire and it jumped a ditch and started burning the marsh. Big fine, you you fuck with the marsh. I finally got it under conrol and started having visitors, my niece and her two monsters came by, they ate, fished and all of them got into the hot tub. As soon as I got rid of them, my fucking mother-in-law and her fat ass daughter came by. Shit it the fan, I hate both of them, they suck, they wanted to stay for dinner, but we did not offer, I told them to go to Midway and eat at Captain Joe's. When they got home, they called and cursed my bride out, funny I think, all of them suck. I will cut and burn again tomorrow, got about half of the woods cleared. It is a logoon, just behing my pond.

No comments:

Post a Comment