Tuesday, June 7, 2005

Lick My Hernia

I need some tender loving care, seems like every week I have something else wrong with me, old age. I never thought this could happen to me. I have been strong as an bear and look like one to, all of my lfe. Maybe all of that hard living that did me in? I don't know and don't care. It is going to be hard to get old. I shot and killed four snakes in the last five days, bad ones, the ones that kill. Tree rats are leaving my land, killed about 75 of them, cats are going crazy, they don't eat them anymore. Been planting a few trees and bushes, things are looking good. My son, Ryan, in New York, is in the medical center at NYU, his cancer has come back. He has had it since he was 10 years old. He is 31 now and his girlfriend is taking care of him, I asked him did he want me to come and see him, he said no, just take care of myself. more coming as I find out more, Cat

5 comments:

  1. I would be more than happy to lick anything you want darlin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure am sorry to hear about your boy...I'll keep you all in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too will pass on the licking. But I will light candles and say prayers for you & your son.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes to you and your son. I'll keep you both in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I would go see my son if I knew he had cancer. You may never get another chance. Hope you get better. Hope your son gets better too. I'll pass on the hernia licking but if you get Acidman drunk, he might give it a try. :-)

    ReplyDelete