Friday, July 1, 2005

Hook, Line and Bait

Well sport fans, I went down to the pond this morning, very early. The line was still on the tree put when I pulled the rope, the bait and BIG trebble hook was gone. The hook was 14 inches long and it had three hooks on the trebble hook, I can kiss my 15.00 goodbye, going to get me another one and a steal line about 5 feet from the hook. That was the big gator. I saw where he tore up the grass around the pond. Looks like he laid there and ate the bait. After looking at all of this, I walked on my island and saw nothing, the gators were talking to one another, but could not see them. Game plan number three this afternoon, Cat

2 comments:

  1. And I bet you look damn sexy in them snake boots too!Just be careful please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat, you should go with game plan four. Folding chair, methamphetamine, double-aught buckshot, bottle of Gosling's Black Seal. Have a Come To Jesus with that fucker.

    ReplyDelete