Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Weather in coastal Georgia

Yesterday the temp dropped to 41 and this morning, when I woke up, it was 39 degrees. I jumped out of bed, turned the new big heater on and now now house is warm, I almost froze to death. It usually stays hot here till December, till this year. Went fishing yesterday, no bites, may kill a few squirrels today, got me a new 22 lr and need to try it out. It is made by Tauraus, semi-auto, nice rifle. I will try deer hunting again this weekend, wish my grandson was here, he loves shooting guns. Ryan flew back to New York last night, he had a nice trip and he will be back Christmas with his bride. Jason and Joey are still fucked up, Joey gets out of jail in March and then, I will have problems again with him, man he loves to drink. I hope my buddy Rob is doing well in dry-out. A neighbor came by last night and I told him about Rob going to Willingway, Tad told me he went there three years ago and got fixed, cost about 30,000.00 for 6 weeks, he said they also preached God, that is what worries me about Rob, he does not believe in God or anything. I wrote him yesterday, Good luck Bowleggs, Cat

3 comments:

  1. *shuddering*There is nothing worse than bible thumpers. I hope Rob will be ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rob will make it if he wants to and the fact that went voluntarily makes it appear that he wants to. I have dropped a couple of lines to him. V Man kind of insinuated that the whole gotdam thing is a scam. If it is i and a lot of others will be pissed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rob is doing good, 5 more weeks of that shit and he will be home, Cat.

    ReplyDelete