Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Almost here

The big day is almost here, I hope ya'll are finished with your christmas shopping? Nothing is happening down on the Catfish Pond, it has been real slow. My son, Ryan and his wife Dawn, are flying in saturday, and Jason is coming down also. The weather will be nice again this year, a high of 58 will be here and no rain. The shrimp boats are still bringing in lots of shrimp and our small stores are almost empty. My daughter , Stephanie, in Florida has her husbands family for christmas, so she will not be here. It's the first one she has missed in years. My oldest son, Joey, is still in jail, for DUI's. He is getting out Jan 29th. I purchased a cat tree with three levels for my cats and a bag of catnip. they are enjoying it now, they play king on the tree, funny. I hope I have more to write about later this week, so take care and be safe, Cat

1 comment:

  1. Post photos of the cats. I bet they are darling to watch.

    ReplyDelete