Wednesday, February 22, 2006

My theory on dicks

Since everyone liked my Hidden Penis post, I think I will write what I think about the size of dicks. First of all my family has always had the average size dicks, except for my daddy and my brother George. Dad was a big man and he was a merchant seaman for 49 years, he was also a whore. and a heavy drinker. I took after my dad, at least my mama always told me that. Daddy's dick was short, about 4 inches, but it was as big round as a coke can. My brother George was hung like a horse. He had a real liver turner. This is what I believe, ya'll may not agree with me, but here it is. First of all you have to work up a lady, you got to lick, kiss, prove, rub, suck and tickle every part of her body. You start at the head and work down to the neck, then the tits and stay there for a while. Lick and kiss all of her. Ladies love that. Go for the navel and then the top of the legs. Kiss and lick under her knees and rub all of her. Get down on those feet, you don't have to suck toes, only if you wish too. Rub those piggies and her legs, all of them. Go back up to the pussy area and start her engines. Lick and kiss all around her clit, lick it all, it's good for you. Eat her guts out and I really mean it. Make her hollow and move all over the bed. After dining for a while, go back up to her mouth, kiss and lick her whole face. The back and lower neck areas are great, makes them hot as a firecracker. The whole time you are licking and kissing let your fingers do the talking, move them everywhere. After you do all of this and get her hot and ready for some loving, she will not know if you are fucking her with a 3 inch peter or a 9inch dick. She will just want some, now. When a lady gets so hot and worked up, the insides of there pussies grow, they just swell up inside. That is what I am talking about. She will adjust to the size of your dick. Try it folks, you will love it. Wait and see, if I am telling the truth. Happy fucking, Cat

7 comments:

  1. .. Jesus Christ... man, you have it going on....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jebus Catfish, you make me feel like taking a new lover... especially if you promise to coach him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Libby, just call me the prep man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do they have male versions of fluffers? Cuz that's what you are, Catfish. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No woman can adjust to the size of my dick. I'm glad they try, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Catfish, you are an animal. Jesus. You ought to rate this blog XXX. I gotta, uh, go take a shower now, with that pulsating-water shower head....mmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post, except for the licking of the face. Lick every where else though.

    ReplyDelete