Tuesday, March 21, 2006

A funny story.

Back when I was married to my first wife, Nancy, we moved into a nice house on the southside of town. We had  two great friends and neighbors next to us. Bumpy and Linda were very close to us. We shared a lot of things and went everywhere as a group. Bumpy and me use to go out drinking and golf while the girls went shopping and to movies. They were very good people. After knowing them for about three years, one night we were drinking black jack and getting pretty damn drunk. Bumpy told me that he wanted to fuck my wife, I then turned to him and said that I was thinking the same thing about Linda. We kept on drinking and talking, the next thing we were outside fist fighting each other. It was a bad fight, both of us had bloody noses and cuts all over out body. The girls came out and broke us up a few times and then we started fighting again. We both pasted out on the grass and when we wore the next morning, both of us could hardly move, he had blood all over his face and his hands were all cut up. He told me that I got the better part of him. The girls washed us up and asked what ever made us fight? We did not tell them. I think he wanted to screw my wife, but I was just teasing him about Linda. We stayed friends for about another six months and then I purchased a new home about three miles away. We lost our friends and I never missed them after that. Pussy can drive a man crazy, if you let it, Cat

6 comments:

  1. Catfish, I just wanted you to know that I sure do enjoy reading about your adventures past and present. Thanks for the entertainment._Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you like them, they are all the truth, Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you'd end up in a four way, not flat on your back with a bloody lip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow cat ... that was like the weirdest, non-sequitarial, most awesome story ever! i mean it. don't forget to tell it to the grandkids before they go to sleep at night. *laughing*

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure have some great stories to tell...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's hilarious Cat - although I didn't expect that it'd end up the way it did...

    ReplyDelete