Wednesday, May 24, 2006

American Idol.

I watched the whole two hours last night of Idol, I enjoyed it very much. I knew that Mr Hicks was going to win, but that Kat sure was a great looking runnerup. Tall and pretty and yes, she can sing also. That show last night reminds me of the shows that use to come on TV 30 to 40 years ago. Singing and talking and music, with pretty women and young ladies. I enjoyed it. Burt came out and played the music for all of his big hits and then his old girlfriend came out and sang two of his songs, she has been singing for 50 years. He wrote a lot of music and songs in the 50's and 60's. This is the first year I watched the Idol, I liked it alot and Paula is still hot as a firecracker, I would do her in a heartbeat. I will watch it again next year, good show, Cat

2 comments:

  1. Cat, my dad always thought Paula was really hot, too! Glad you enjoyed the show - I missed the last hour but for a good reason; I went to meet Elisson! His company definitely outranks American Idol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my first year too but I really liked it. I hope next yr is good too.

    ReplyDelete