Thursday, July 13, 2006

Went to Savannah today

My CPA looked at by letter from IRS and he checked and found that the insurance company that was paying me a monthly amount, did not send me a 1099 form. The company sent one to IRS but not to me. that way, I was short at paying my taxes. It was the insurance company fault. This is Unium Ins. Co. this is the company that keeps telling me I owe them 14,000.00. I paid them back two years ago and they owe me a monthly amount, but they will not pay me until I pay them the 14,000.00 back. I guess I will not get any money from them again. Stopped by and saw my buddy Chuck, we went and had a big ass meal and talked about many things, just got back home. My wife had a cousin to die last night, heart attack, he was 54 years old. He lived with his brother and both of them just buried Mama and Daddy a few years ago. His name was weird Harold. His brother crazy Robert found him in the bathroom last night. They will have a memorial service for him Monday. Take care and be safe people, Cat

7 comments:

  1. I was hoping the IRS thing was a mix up. The insurance company should pay up.Dinner with Chuck sounded good.I am sorry to hear about your Herold passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you. That is a lot of loss in a short time.Take CareHugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping the IRS thing was a mix up. The insurance company should pay up.Dinner with Chuck sounded good.I am sorry to hear about your Herold passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you. That is a lot of loss in a short time.Take CareHugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unum is the worst insurance co in the world I think. Sorry to hear about the wife's cousin. My condolences.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeez, sorry to hear about your brother in law and the insurance woes too Cat. Hopefully today will be a better day.(and I hope you'll come to Helen in September; I would dearly love to meet the famous "Catfish"...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe you can offset the "income" from the insurance company against the premiums that you paid to them and consider the "income" a "return of premium" until you start to get back more than you paid to them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ... damn, Catfish.. you're RICH!...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eric, I had money many years ago, now, I am broke as owl shit.

    ReplyDelete