Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I started drinking my blow out liquid for tomorrows colon check.

Yes boys and girls, I just started drinking that big bottle of blow out liquid. I have to drink the whole bottle, 4L of liquid, that is a lot to drink in a few hours. I drank four glasses and then my stomach started to rumble, maybe anothe gut rumbles? I blew out, all over the john, not to bad, but just a good blow out. Four more glasses later, I felt a pain in my belly, I jumped off the sofa, and ran to the head, my did I blow my guts out time. Not only did I fill up the bowl, it also had a back splash, that got all over the seat, under that is. Not as bad as I thought it would be. So I am back on the sofa trying to drink some more of this nasty tasting liquid. If I get it down and I am still living, I will write back tonight and tell you guys what's happening, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment