Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Meet My New Neighbors

Last year the house to my right was sold, it was on the market for three years. The reason it has not sold is because it is only a two bedroom, one house. It must be about 1,200 square feet. It has two lots that goes with the house, so the house may only be worth 100,000, but the land is worth around 400,000. A married couple, with two grown kids, finally purchased it for 375,000 dollars. It is big enough for them two. The lady works in Savannah at the phone company, been there 29 years, she is an engineer, makes around 90,000 a year. Her hubby has been going back to school at the ripe old age of 48. He has had about 40 jobs since school days. The problem with him, he is a recovering drunk and a dope head. He told me that he was on crack for years and has been to rehab several times. When she first met me, she said holy shit, Joe, that's me,that I look like a dope smoker and a heavy drinker. She was very scarced that me and her hubby would become good friends and he would drop off the wagon again. He has not had a drink in three years and has been clean of drugs for four years, she was very worried. My wife and I are better friends with the woman than the man, I think he trys his best to stay away from me. He told me a few weeks ago, that if he fucked up again, and started his old habits again, she would kick his ass out of the house and leave his sorry ass. Here is the story, I have been sending them jokes and emails for about a year, they always told me that they loved dirty jokes and funny stories. Well night before last, I sent her and him a few jokes and some nasty pictures and she hit the roof, she called me and told me to take her off of my email list and don't ever send them anything else. So I took them off my email list, no big deal for me. That is the story of neighbor number one. Pussy whipped motherfucker. Not much of a man in my book. First of all he is fucked up and never should have been a drunk and on drugs. Here comes couple number two. They just purchased the house to my left, a big brick home and it has been up for sale for about a year. When they were moving in, a went over and talked to them, I offered my help for several items and chores they had. My wife and his wife talked a lot at first and me and him would talk and see each other out in our yards. His house is a three bedroom, two bath brick home, but it sits on just one acre. One day she was down by the pond and asked me what was that is the water? I told her it was a otter, I told her that they would eat all of my fish that I have purchased and put into the pond. She was watching the otters and then I took out my pistol and shot both of the otters, she almost shit her pants. She was mad, another fucking tree hugger. Two days later she saw me kill a gator and she ran into her house. Vman came to my house one weekend and shot another gator, while she was walking her big ass goofy dog, she saw the dead gator with an ant bed living on his back. She almost shit again. Here is the killer folks. About two weeks ago, I picked some veggies and took them over to her husband, and asked him did he wanted them. He said, hell yes, I love those fresh picked veggies. I gave him a shit load of them, but I did not see her in his house. She was there, but she was hiding from me. He thanked me again for the food and I told him that I would have some more in a few days, would he like some more, he said sure, I will take all you got, cause I just lost my job and my money is short. I told him okay and that I would see him later. I went home and got in my truck and went for a drive, while I was gone he came to my house with all the fresh veggies that I just took over to him one hour before. He told Nancy that his wife hates me and it would not be right for them to eat my food and they dislike me so much. So he left the food on my kitchen table. When I got home, Nancy told me the story about the veggies and that he also said that his wife was scared to come outside and walk around his backyard, bullshit. He really wanted those veggies and did not have the balls to tell his bride to go fuck herself. Another no ball motherfucker. That is the story of neighbor number two. Did I tell you that all of my neighbors suck a big one and the men have no balls. I hope you have better ones than me. Take care, Cat

11 comments:

  1. Well, I'm no tree hugger by a longshot. I probably got more guns than you've had pussy. I don't quite understand a person that buys a nice piece of land and then wants to kill everything on it. I could understand if you ate what you killed or skinned it for the fur but just killing something for the sake of killing it and then leaving it lay to rot makes no sense to me. Your neighbors would really be scared of me if they saw me on the weekend loading up 10 or 15 different guns to go to the range for the day. They don't like you then I say fuck'em. You don't have to like them either. Tell them to kiss your ass. I have a nice shirt that I wear when I'm home working in the yard. It says in big, bold letter "Fuck You. I got enough friends." You need to get you one of them, some combat boots, camo pants and a camo boonie hat. See what the neighbors think then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like either. As you killing animals, first of all oyyers will every damn fish that I have purchased and stocked the pond. Why spend all of this money on the pond, chemicals, fish, lime and fish food to have gators and otters feed on them. I love to fish and eat fish. The deer I killed was a 6 point buck, I ate him. I have eaten 2 gator tails and the legs, two gators I could not get out of the water. V-man killed a small one and I could not get him either. I kill coons and give them away to some black friends of mine. Thet either eat them or sell them for 35.00 each. Opposums eat my dog and cat food, just like the coons, I kill them also, but they go to waste, I don't eat them and the blacks don't want them either. I kill a shit load of tree rats. I eat a few, but I give them away to the man that cleared my 5 acres. Plus, it is my land and I will do anything I want with it. I have bben nice to these people and have helped them in many ways, you got that right, FUCK THEM, I don't need them. I wish you lived close to me, with all your guns and my 50 plus guns, we could make some noise. Take care buddy, Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn straight Cat. Fuckin critters get outa hand, whack em'. Its your land, do what ya please. I'll shoot any critter up here in yankee land that gets crossways of me. most don't , just coons, possums, and the occasional turkey buzzard. I bought the ol' lady a puppy and the bastards we're buzzin the backyard at 30 feet, just looking for an easy meal. damned buzzard just absorbs lead though, hit him twice with #6 and he still glided for 400 yards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what I love to hear. I also shoot those nasty bastards . I hate those birds, they shit all over your outdoor furntiure. They were after two of my cats, so I went hunting, I must have killed twenty, every afternoon they would nest in a big oak tree, some very good target practice. I love to watch them fall out of that high tree. Neighbor number two are afraid of me. He is very small and I must be two foot taller than him. They also hate it when I have some city friends over and target shoot. Next time that motherfucker calls the DNR on me, I will walk over and beat the shit out of him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wait until one of gotdam gators eats her dawg..then she might not be such a PETA freak.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Catfish, I read your blog because I linked to you from Acidman a long while ago. I read your post quite often. I live in PA, close to the Susquehanna River. (My husband just caught a 20 pound carp last Saturday, but the river is downstream, about 5 miles, from TMI. It is dirty and we would never eat anything out of that river. I was wondering if maybe you or any of your readers could recommend a nice town to live in (hopefully in the "boondocks", somewhere in Northcentral Florida.) We plan to move in the next year and one half. He would love to have some gators come to our pond and some fishing!!! I only read 4 blogs regularly...yours, I used to read Rob's, Fussy, and Bad News Hughes. We are in our early40's and would love to meet you on our way down. My husband is disabled with Lyme Disease so I sympathize with you and all the pain you are going through. Oh well, I felt a little chatty there so I thought I would finally respond to one of your posts. Hope you and the wife get some this weekend!!! I know I will!! Yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No wonder I am not fond of neighbors and dream of living in the middle of no where.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate lousy neighbors. Especially newcomers that want to change everything that's been the same for years to suit themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I moved to Florida, I would move to St Augustine, my daughter has been there for 17 years. Or Jacksonville Florida, the fishing is very good and Jacksonville is only 2 hours from me and 30 miles from Georiga's state line. The St Johns river is very great fishing and you have saltwater and freshwaer all around Jacksonville.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cat you are another Rob in the making. You didn't say where the new neighbors (assholes) moved from. Probably like the yankee's that move to Va because they can't afford to live where they were born. Now they want to bring the same shitty laws that ran them out here. Keep shooting the pest. About time to eat the big six pointer i've been watching for the past month. He likes my front lawn, but not for long.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How's the ASS dude? Looking for an update. Don't make me worry bout you!

    ReplyDelete