Monday, March 3, 2008

My Buddy Redneck Called Me Last Night

When Red called me last night, he was in Washington state. He was there on a business detail. He was going crazy. He told me he could not smoke anywhere on the hotel grounds and was about to flip. He had plenty of beer, but could not enjoy them without a smoke or two. It was a 200.00 ine, if you got caught. A cheeseburger costs 12.00 at the hotel and he said everything else was as high as a kite. I laughed at my old friend for about an hour. I could not take it anymore, he had me laughing so hard, I almost peed my pants.

3 comments:

  1. redneck needs to get him some of that grape flavored snuff we tried the other day..maybe the beer would wash that aftertaste out of his mouth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shucks, imagine trying to rent a car and paying for the gas to get to that hamburger. Just unreal the prices here, but ya gotta eat, right? I bet he was relieved to get home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You damned skippy I was relieved to get home. I mean, Seattle's cool and all, but all that left coast shit don't in an Ohio, or a Carolina boy's heart. Hell, if you want' to eat Sushi and smoke by down by the sound, more power to you, just don't tell me I can't spark up in my own room, and charge me 12$ for a fuckin' cheeseburgher. Hell, I'd damne near KILL the cow for twelve bucks...

    ReplyDelete