Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I Am Back

My site expired yesterday, paid them some money and I am up and running again, simple even for me. Everything about the same in coastal Georgia, no more deaths. My oldest son, Joey, has gotten into trouble again. This time not drinking, just bills and credit cards. He will never learn, he is 43 and still acts like a eight year old child. More coming soon, I need to start writing about life and sex again, need to laugh. By the way, my daughter, Stephanie, in Florida, shit her pants last week. She has lost 45 pounds and been eating some weird things. We all laughed at her and told her to take along some extra panties. I usually leave a few pair in bathrooms all along coastal Georgia. Take care and come back to see me soon, Cat

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad your back Cat. I';ve been reading you for years and never posted, and I'm gla dthings are looking up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back and still unfiltered.

    ReplyDelete