Saturday, February 27, 2010

I AM NOT DEAD, YET.

Just been taking a break. Not much been happening in coastal Georgia these days, cold and wet. Fishing sucks, no new people moving into my area of the woods, I still have friends and relatives dying like flies. Some people have been asking about me, thank you, I am okay. I have been to Florida a few times since last year, birthdays and problems with some family. This maybe my last year writing this blog, it is not fun anymore, when I lost my buddy Rob, the Acidman, things changed. I will try and write more until next year. Take care friends and thank you for all of the support, Cat

10 comments:

  1. Good to see you back posting. You're right about it not being fun anymore, I haven't put up a thing in over a year. Just sick of the politics and the current jerks in control. Hope you have a better year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you let us know you're still on this side. Take care Catfisherman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just post when you want to post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just thought to myself... "I wonder how that Catfish guy is doing, the one Acidman always talked about." Google led me to you. Sorry to hear the blogging is getting stale. I agree with you, the blogosphere isn't the same without Acidman. Anyway, hope you keep posting now and then and best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never written a blog, met you or Rob, or anything. I've just been following you for all these years Cat. So write when you can, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ..... dude, you are as relevant ast Acidman these days........ we are still your friends.......... and he?..... hell, he has not posted since we all went down for his funeral....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the logo header and saying on your blog. That is pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like the logo header and saying on your blog. That's pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just this minute got my blogroll restored and had to come see what you're up to. Hell, you blog less than I do. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete