Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Same Shit, Different Day.

I have not been posting lately, cause I have nothing new that is happening in coastal georgia. Next week GuyK and Mrs. Sweetthing are are coming to see me and he is going to my horse tooth doctor to get some teeth pulled. We will go out and try to fish, get him some big ass shrimp to take back home and fill them up on soup and seafood stews. I know when I had seven teeth pulled, I could only eat very soft and wet foods, sounds nasty. I would rather run down a stray dog and kiss him in his asshole than to have to go see my tooth puller. Next week should be fine. My chickens are giving us about 5 eggs a day. Mostly big brown eggs. My young rooster is too damn young to crow, but he is trying.  He is only 3 months old. I gave my big ass, mean rooster to my cousin. If I can take some pictures of the chicks and the coop, I will post them. I still don't know how that shit works. I guess you Yankee friends of mine have me pegged, just a dumb ass, southern boy.

5 comments:

  1. Just make sure the horse doctor wipes those pliers on his sleeve before stickin them in Guy's mouth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear everything is going well. Sometimes peace and quiet are just what the Dr ordered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has "Rob" the white 'gator been around lately? I think you ought to name tha new rooster "bowdy legs". Why'd you get rid of the mean one? Roosters are supposed to be mean. They got to keep all them gotdam hens in line. How would you act if you had 5 or 10 women to put up with all the time? It might be fun for awhile but it would get old fast. All that clucking and nagging and shit that women do. Bejus! It makes a man feel hornery just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey cat, when I get up there I'll show ya how to post some pictures..maybe if I can figure out your blog server

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quiet can be good. Besides I have a feeling you'll be glad you had the rest once Guy gets there and you two get to partying.

    ReplyDelete