Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Almost Back To Normal

I had my kids and and their kids this past weekend. GuyK and his wife Mrs. Penny came to town to get him some teeth and do some shooting. I think we all had a great time. I know that GuyK and me got a belly full of shooting and looking at guns. We went into Savannah one day and came home with a gun or two and yesterday we shopped till we dropped after the dentist trips back and forth. I had a tooth pulled, but the gun doctor would not do as I asked him to do and he ended up breaking that tooth into three pieces. He then had to cut it out and put 8 stitches into my gums. I am still hurting.  GuyK took some more pictures of my chickens and the big ass meal we had last night. I ate about four pounds of his catfish and taters. Looks like its going to rain, got to go and put the chickens into the coop and clean up. Till next time, be safe, Cat

7 comments:

  1. Sorry about the tooth Cat, take whatever you have to to keep the infection down and the pain. I had a root canal done in Anchorage the morning I headed South and refused any painkiller because I was driving, by the time I got to Whitehorse I was begging for it. Meantime I'm going to have a sip of Crown in your honor. Rest easy and get well soon.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jack. I think GuyK had a real good time. He purchased a few more guns and did a lot of shooting. The food wasn't half bad either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great time Catfish! It is always good to see you...good thing I don't live closer..our wives would run us off because we would either be fishing, shooting, or looking for guns and amo most of the time. Thanks for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the same thing Nancy told me when she got back from the art school. She said that she would never see me? Got to wash and eat though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So did you name that mean ass rooster "Bowdey Legs"?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, it sounds like so much fun. Well except for the dentist part.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Cat. GuyK called me up this morning and we had a long talk about blogs etc. He has been pointing me in the right direction. You him and Acidman was where I went if I wanted to know something and normally one of you would have it right. Guy told me about his trip, and they loved it. Hope your back gets better, I know all about backs, but from what Guy said mine isn't a bad as yours, and I hope it dosen't get any worse

    ReplyDelete