Friday, February 1, 2008

Shrimping season came to an end yesterday.

I must have been very high on pain pills yesterday, I did not load of my freexers with fresh shrimp for the winter. I called my buddy, that owes two big ass boats, and he went out yesterday and caught some nice fresh shrimp, he also sold all of them to a friend of ours for 2.50 a pound, he forgot all about me. I wanted another 100 pounds, I screwed up big time this year. The new season will start again in March, I hope I have enough to last till then? Sometimes my mind stops working for short lengths of time, old age and drugs, I guess? I will get by, I still have some in the freezers and I still can get crab, fish and oysters. I may live on that. GuyK and Penny are coming back on the 15th and my daughter and her two kids are coming up for a day or two. Becky will be sweet 16 on the 15th and my daughter is pulling a big ass party together for her. I think they are renting a ball room and having food and drinks and a DJ. I am glad to miss that, I don't think I could ride that 150 miles to Florida. Have a great and safe weekend, Cat

1 comment: