Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Brother Had His Operation

I went to Savannah this week, to see my brother before surgery. I made it just in time. We talked for a few and then his wife, daughter and me walked to the surgery room with him. I think they should have done this last week, two quacks wanted to wait, because they said his heart would not make it, the other two quacks wanted to do it last week, they all gave him four weeks to live about six weeks ago. He they could not remove the blockage he was going to die for sure and now he has another chance. Thomas came through it with flying colours, he is now in a room and may go home Monday. He had a hell of a week, his wife had a birthday and three days later, he has been married to that woman for 58 years. We will see what happens next. Thanks for all the nice emails and comments on Thomas, Cat

5 comments:

  1. Way cool, young fella. Glad Thomas is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. .... great news, Catfish..... you guys are all in our thoughts here........ 58 years?...... that is amazing...... he definitely has something to live for....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's wonderful news Cat, thanks for the update. God bless your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's terrific news, Cat! I'm sure that was a HUGE relief for you and the rest of your family.

    ReplyDelete