Sunday, July 13, 2008

Everything Is Okay In Coastal Georgia

I have been fishing, cutting grass, p;anting trees and bushes. My brother is doing a little better, he is not yellow anymore. I have been seeing him every week. My family is fine. Grandkids are doing great and both of them are working this summer. Becky, my only grand daughter will have eye surgery next week. The fish are still biting very good. I have been working on my pond. I am cleaning all of the big grass and lillypads out. Been doing it by hand. I need to get a company with soe big machines to come a clear my island. I want so clean, that I can cut grass with my Deere. Last week we had some nice rains, I threw out about forty pounds of grass seed. I hope it comes up, if the wild birds do not eat it up. We have so many wild birds, I spend over a hundred dollars on bird feed each month. I saw two coons come into this world last week, cute, I have been feeding mama and the two babies each night. My four cats are fine and Toes goes fishing with me each and everyday, she thinks shes a dog. Another four foot gator bit the dust three days ago. I have not seen any snakes in weeks, I think I have them under control. I got to go and take a trip to grocery shop this afternoon. I just wanted to let you know about me and my chores are doing. Seen you later and be safe, Cat

4 comments:

  1. Cat, I'm glad things are workin' for you and yours. No gators, no snakes, a full cooler and plenty of bait... Good deal man. Keep on fishin'. Winter will be here 'fore you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see things are improving and great to hear Thomas is doing better. Just got back from a few days fishing myself. Too hot down there, so after 3 days of hard fishing we came home to rest up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great week and I'm glad to hear your brother is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad to hear things are going better. I sure do miss you, Joe.

    ReplyDelete