Friday, October 10, 2008

Helen Georgia This Weekend

I could not go to Helen this week, I hurt my back last week picking up large tree limbs. I had to cut a large oak tree down and it took me three days to move and burn those big ass logs. I must have pulled something loose in my back. I already have a very bad back, my L 3, 4 and 5 are gone, this must be something else. I can just get in and out of bed. My good friend Zonker called a few days ago and I broke the bad news to him. Georgia called me tonight and asked me to come up, I told her that I would love to go, but I just can walk, much less drive 300 miles. I am very sorry I missed it this year.  also hope everyone has a great time. Maybe next year.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Linda, me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't go this year, either. Bummer. Next year, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were missed, Cat. Hope to see you again before next year's party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I hurt my back last week picking up large tree limbs"Dang, Cat, ain't you never heard of a BOBCAT?? they are made for ole goats like you & me.Use you rbrain , not your back and get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ..... I hope that your ears were burning...... you were there in spirit, I know......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gordon the MagnificentOctober 20, 2008 at 3:54 PM

    I had a blast when I went three years ago or whenever it was. Espicially outdrinking everyone!

    ReplyDelete