Friday, December 5, 2008

Saturday Night Specials

Today me and my cousin Luther went to the local flea market and also to several pawn shops looking for some cheap, good guns. When I was in Brunswick Ga yesterday, the owner of a big ass gun shop told me that the ammo for all guns are getting harder to find and next year look for all ammo to go up two to three gollars a box. Guns have gone up thirty percent in the last three months and he told me that he is having problems with long waits on getting new guns. I purchased anothe 357 yesterday and was looking for anything good and cheap today. I did not find any geals, but I did buy some ammo. I know that the government will never be able to take our guns, but those assholes can make it very hard for us to buy ammo and new guns. This is pure bullshit. I thought I would never see this in my life time. Most of my friends are stock piling guns and ammo, it may come down to a war between the people against thew government. My dad told me years before he died that it may come down to a war between the blacks and the whites, but I do not see that happening. I will be ready and loaded for BEAR. It is getting colder down here in coastal Georgia with rain coming in tomorrow. Good day for sleeping and fucking and maybe a little football watching? I go to the doctors on Dec 16th and shit will hit the fan. I am having more pains and worst than before. Maybe they have some miracle drugs?  My brother, Thomas, is doing real good now, he is walking, shopping and riding around town. He even went to his daughters house for Thanksgiving dinner and it is 20 miles from his house. Thanks for all of you asking about Thomas. Take care and I will be writing more next week, Cat

1 comment:

  1. I see the same increases in gun prices and the same shortages and higher prices for ammo here. Thanks for the update on Thomas, good news, sure glad to hear that.

    ReplyDelete