Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Stocking my pond today

I got a call from the DNR and I am picking up over a 1,000 baby fish today for my pond. I will have to but them, cheap, because I am buying them from the state of Georgia. I am getting bream, shellcrackers, bass and some catfish. Next year this time, I will be catching fish like crazy and big ones at that. The officer told me that they would be big within 9 months, I hope so. Chuck is coming down to help me with the work and feeding. Will be also build a big ass outside fire tonight. The temp dropped two days ago. It got down to 40 last night, cold for this time of year. Ya'll take care now, Cat

7 comments:

  1. Your fishing is more exciting than your fucking, not that it does not ring some old bells. I'm jealous about your pond. A few of us are going to Lake Weiss, west of Rome GA. We usually do well there. It would be nice to do the same in my own pond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. .. you're feeding the gators!....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to come down and see your place...you're near Midway or Townsend?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I keep getting caught in this loop when I comment here and have to shut down the link altogether to get out of it. That's why I'm not commenting as much lately. Anyway, baby fish sound like fun but I'm thinking Eric might be right and they'll end up as gator food.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am half way between Townsend and Midway, Seven miles off of Exit 67 on I-95. Harris Neck Road.

    ReplyDelete
  6. did you get any?????

    ReplyDelete
  7. heh! Catfish says he ain't getting any, but he's getting some baby Catfish anyway. HMMMM.

    ReplyDelete