Sunday, October 1, 2006

They fucked it up.

Has anyone been watching any football this year? They have fucked up football once again. They have installed replay on all college football downs. The rules were changed this year, the clock for one thing, just to make the game run faster. Not as many time outs and the clock starts on exchanges of the ball and they did this to make games to be played in under three hours. They also installed replays and reviews on every play, this has slowed the game up big time. The bad thing about replay, the officals can't even get the call correct even with replay. These guys make big money for only a few months of work, they are also repaid there travel money, food, tips, hotel rooms and air fares. Great job, but they still fuck up calls. All sports are beginning to suck, a big waste of time for us to watch. I hope they change these ruls around next year, ya'll take care, Cat

4 comments:

  1. I don't 'get' football. Someone told me once that if I'd learn something about it, I'd enjoy it. I learned something about it and I still don't 'get' it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not watching football here.Waiting for hockey season to start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only understand baseball but I always think the sportscasters ruin all the games with too much talking. Glad to see you back to posting Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. trying very hard to understand football. Not succeeding.

    ReplyDelete