Sunday, October 24, 2004

Football and my son Jason

I won seven out of eight NFL games today, made money. I am going to put my baby son into the tile business. I got him a truck last year, now I am going to buy him a new wet saw, about 1500 and a new cap for his truck, 600.00, business cards, telephones and signs for his truck. He wants me to buy in big lots, cheaper that way, and store them in a building, or his office. I will be a silent partner. I will do whatever he wants and needs, he has been laying tile and marble for 8 years. It is worth a try. Thursday night, Jason walked in on his ex girlfriend, fucking a good friend of his. It upset him and he came by my house and we talked for 7 hours. I told Jason, that his Mama did it to me also, several times, before we split up. I raised my two sons from this woman and she has never done anything for my boys. Fuck her, her day is coming. My old dead Mama use to say, the sun doesn't shine up the same dogs ass, everyday, Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment