Friday, October 29, 2004

My son Jason has opened a new business

This past week, I helped my baby son Jason, into the tile and marble setting business. He can also do any type of wood flooring. Jason and I went around to all of the wholesalers in Savannah and Hilton Head, to drum up some new business for Jason. I got him two customers, the very first day. My family has been in Savannah Georgia for well over 60 years and we know alot of people. Jason was very surprised. He made 1500 the first four days. I purchased everything he needs to get started. The biggest item was a wet saw, it was over 1,600.00 and the extra blades are 75.00 each. I got him and nice truck, then had to buy a lockable cap for it and all of those tools and levels. I also ordered and paid for 5,000 business cards, a little advertising, 4 magentic signs for his car and truck, cheap advertising here, business license. Then went went to Home Depot and he went wild, I charged it on my free interest charge account for 12 months free. He is set to go. I hope he makes it. I am not made of money, but I have helped all four of my kids, several times. More to come and maybe some pictures of my new house, and yes, Jason is doing my tile, marble and wood floors. Take care people, Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment