Tuesday, October 19, 2004

My new mouse pad

I was looking at my new Gerogia Blogger mouse pad, given to me by Rich and Georgia, thanks again for the nice pad. I was thinking about my trip with Acidman to Helen Georgia. I had a lot of fun and I never met a large group of people, from everywhere, be so nice to a complete straner as myself. These people both women and men acted like I have been friends with them for years, thanks for trating me like family. Rob asked me to go with him and I said, yes, if my old back will let me. The day before our trip, I called Acidman and told him that I would be at his house by 10:00am, then we could leave for Helen. I am very glad I made the trip and I am looking forward to next year. Thanks again, all of you, and see you all, next year, Catfish

No comments:

Post a Comment