Friday, October 22, 2004

Shot guns today

I went to the Frog Pond yesterday, I took my best friend Chuch, his biker name is Snake. My baby son also went with us. Snake took 8 handguns and I took 12 handguns and pistols. We all shot everyone of those guns and Json, my baby son, fell in love with my 38 and my Browning target pistol that shots 22 long rifle. We must have shot 300.00 worth of ammo. I took about 10 targets and put them on three 2 by 8 boards. Snake just purchased a Tauras 480 pistol, man what a gun, the bullet has 325 grams of powder and it is like shooting a cannon. Chuck loaded it and shot the first 6 shots. The first shot almost put his eye out. I then took the cannon and put 3 bullseyes at 30 feet and then I moved back to 45 feet and could only hit the paper targets. I need some more practice with that handgun. Jason did not want to shoot it. It was the loudest pistol, I have ever heard. We all had a great time and stopped in Brunswick Georgia for some B-B_Que and stew, we ate at the Twin Oaks, they have been in business for 94 years, take care and pictures coming soon, Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment