Thursday, June 14, 2007

It Has Been Slow AT CAT'S house

I just wanted to drop in and check a few blogger buddies. One as asked me about my posting. I have been busy and I also don't have much to talk about these hot days. My family are doing very well and we are doing our own things. I have been hurting very much lately and most people don't want to hear about another persons ackes and pains. I am glad everyone is having a good summer vacation, try and make it last a little longer. I want to wish all of the Daddy's out there a very happy Father's Day this Sunday.

3 comments:

  1. I am glad to see you posted. Busy is good and the heat sure can knock the need for nattering away right the heck out of ya.I am sorry to hear that you are suffering with aches and pains because I know how it is and it isn't much fun. My thoughts and prayers are with you and I hope that you will have some good days soon. We are here to read whatever you feel like writing even if it be the ache and pain stuff..sometimes just talkin bout it helps and many of us have been there or know someone who is dealing with it now too...We have to find stuff to make us laugh or we would just cry...Stay cool...Happy Fathers Day!Huggles and LoveRaggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I needed that.

    ReplyDelete