Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Me and the snake

I went to the doctors office today in Savannah, I had to get more drugs and a check up. When I got home, I started watering my tomatoes and peppers, as I was moving the water around, I saw Toes, my little cat stopped and would not move, I started looking and then all of a sudden a heard a set of rattles, I looked and she had a two foot rattlesnake at bay. He would not move and Toes would not move, I got me a shovel and cut his head off, he had 4 little rattles at the end of his tail, enough to kill you and me and my cat Toes. After I cut his head off, his body was still moving at a good pace, about minutes later he was still moving, I got the shovel out and cut him into several pieces, he is dead as a door knob now. I hate snakes about as bad as Acidman.

6 comments:

  1. Good thing you got to that fucker before it got to Toes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jebus! I'm glad you and Toes are okay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I probably would have just dropped dead out of fear in my own pile of shit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! I am glad you and toes are safe and da snake is history.I miss Orville like you miss Rob so I can relate. I only new Acidman through his blog.I hope you can have that party in his honor I know that it would mean a lot to many people.I am going to be away again for a bit but I will try and make it back as soon as I can.Huggles and Love,Raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's kinda silly for me to be telling someone else to post but...you okay? It's been over 2 weeks since you posted. Hope Mama Rattler didn't get ya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey Cat, there is a saying in my business. It’s one thing to find a snake and another to kill it, but whatever you do, never go back and play with it once it’s dead.

    ReplyDelete