Saturday, June 30, 2007

Shrimp

I met a man that owns a 72 foot shrimp boat. He sold me some shrimp yesterday, 2.00 a pound, these were brown shrimp, they come in before the white shrimp. Brown shrimp are a lot sweeter than the whites. I purchased 100 pounds right off the boat. These were just caught about 2 hours before I got there. We headed shrimp for 2 hours and our freezer is filling up with seafood. My county is the seafood capitol of Georgia. We have all types of fresh seafood. Next week I have some friends coming down for a low country boil.

3 comments:

  1. So you are going to Fed Ex me some of that shrimp right?;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whewre my invite? Bringing my new .357 and lots of ammo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so inviting myself to visit and get me some of that seafood bounty. I loves me some fresh seafood.

    ReplyDelete