Monday, July 2, 2007

Finally Got Some Rain

It has been raining for the last two days, we sure needed it. We are about eight inches low on rain this year. My garden is looking good, I have been picking veggies and giving them away to my friends down the road. My fourth is going to be quiet. I am having a few friends over and having some seafood and smoked pork. We will make our own fireworks, shooting those guns at night will be more than the average man can make. I just cut grass and now I am taking a break. I hope all of you will have a great fourth of July and please be safe, Cat

5 comments:

  1. Damn, I may have to stop in and see you guys. Me and the girls will be in Bluffton this weekend to visit a friend. Probably gonna drive down to Savannah at least one day during the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to win the lottery!That food sounds good and the fire works a lot of fum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4th of July to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It may be quiet, but it sounds like it's going to be a good Fourth. Have a good one, Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to see RIchard in BLuffton Saturday. Will stop by Sunday and play with you. Got 38 special target rounds, and lotsa Hydra-Shoks for the .357. We'll have big fun on the bayou, my boy.

    ReplyDelete