Monday, June 30, 2008

I Have Been Missing In Action

My life has been full to the top lately. My sons are feeling and doing much better these and my brother, Thomas, is still hanging in there. I have been to Florida and Savannah each week for the last four weeks. My brother loves fresh veggies and fruit and I have been getting him some very nice ones. I almost take him too much each week. Thomas also loves my fresh eggs, I take a few dozens when I drive to see him. My back has been killing me and the work on my five acres is getting out of hand. I may start paying people to do my yards and around the pond. The fish are frowing and I try and catch some everyday. I still have not seen my grass eating carp lately. I know they are still in water and eating, the weeds and grass beds are getting smaller. I hope to write more in the near future, take care, Cat

4 comments:

  1. Glad Thomas is doing okay. Hope you're coming to visit soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. .... best of luck to your brother, big guy.... hang in there....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that worked out. I've been fighting my way out of a funk so it's not too hard to catch up here. Glad to see you're doing well and thanks for the cheery words at my place. It helped.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are getting help with your yard. That can be a lot of work. :)

    ReplyDelete