Monday, August 14, 2006

Pussy on the brain?

For the last three night, I have been dreaming of pussy and fucking. Who am I fucking? I don't know. I tried to figure this shit out today. I go to bed at 3 or 4 in the morning, I watch TV tell I fall a sleep, start dreaming of pussy, then 30 minutes later I wake up to pee and then go back to sleep and start dreaming about fucking again. I don't get it. I am getting older and I have a bad heart and a very bad back, I take a shit load of pills and also wear patches for my pain. Looks like sex should be the last thing on my mind? I guess sex is still very important to me. I have always been on or around pussy since I was 13 years old, never went long without it. I have been married tree times and have always had a woman or two in my bed. What the fuck is up? You tell me, Cat

6 comments:

  1. You are just a typical horney man.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you probably started too young, Cat. Maybe if you had waited until you were 14, you wouldn't be having these sexual dreams so much now...:p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naaa, Tessa, he started to late in life. If he had started at about 10 the way I did all that dreaming would be done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmmmmmm. I get back to ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sexuality doesn't stop with age, back pain, etc. It just means you're still very much alive and a sexual being. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I took a test somewhere on a blog today and discovered my vice is lust..hahahaI think it is great that you are still thinking about sex. I believe that is a healthy thing.Have a wonderful day.Hugs

    ReplyDelete