Sunday, December 12, 2004

Bulldog Country

I got home late last night, I got us lost on the way back. I was a little fucked up on pills and Georgia Shine. The shine I took, was not a hit, it was only aged about 3 days, strong and nasty, but 160 proof. Acicman and I started out as always, drinking and laughing and having a good time, I started to bitch about the long two lane roads and the 33 speed limit and he told me to fuck off and I could pick the way home, I did, instead of taking 4 hours to get home, it took us 7 hours, enough said. We all had a good time and were very sorry to see Kelly sick, wish her a fast recovery. I had a very good laugh at all and I hope all of you enjoyed me. Key, pictures coming, dear. When I got home, I found out my contractor fired his whole crew, for smoking crack on the job, these men were all in there 40's? Got to get a new crew tomorrow, house is still about 95% finished, my son Jason, and the tile business, has gone to shit in 3 days. I will get it going today and tomorrow and I will kick him in the ass with my 13 size boots. All in all I had a great time and missed a few of the regulars. Till next time, stay cool, Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment