Sunday, December 19, 2004

Greek women?

Being from Savannah Georgia, I had and did date a lot of Greek girls. They were all very pretty and had that thick dark wire black hair, some of them even had mustaches. All of them were from great families and all of them could cook and bake, just look around and look at the older women in the room. The old saying about greek women, that they may be lambs in the kitcken but they are tigers in the bedroom is not an understatement, it is the truth. Those girls were Hot Hot Hot and always wanted more, which I supplied, I was much younger then. My middle brother almost married a greek but chickened out at the last minute, don't know why, she was very pretty and her family had money and houses, who knows. I had two great Greek friends Tonas Goras and Peter Polites, we have been friends for 40 years. They married crackers. Can't please everyone. Next time, Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment