Saturday, December 18, 2004

Whorehouses

I remember two whorehouses very well, the Brown house in Macon Georgia and the S and S truck stop on highway 17 south in Macincrack county. Both of them were wonderful. The girls that worked there got in trouble with the law and the law ran the houses, so the girls worked off there time. This was not correct, but it served  them two ways. They made money and paid there fines. When you went to both places, you looked at a line up, a few girls would come out dressed in night clothes or underwear and you picked the one you wanted. Then you and the girl went back to a bedroom and talked price, back in the late 60's a blow job was 15.00, a straight fuck was 30.00, a half and half was 40.00 and around the world was 50.00. That included everything, that is the one, I always got. And it was well worth it. I must have gone to both of them 20 times, I loved them. After the GBI closed them down in the 70's, the massage parlors started opening everywhere, just like a whorehouse, just a different name. Go to parlor, pick out a girl, go behind closed doors, talk price and within a few mintues you are fucking your brains out. Those were the days. I wish I were young again. Take care and I hope all of you have a merry Christmas and a very safe New Year, Catfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment