Saturday, December 4, 2004

More news

My son Jason is still doing very well in the tile and wood flooring business. I have gotten him six contractors and several other accounts. Business has been so good, we had to hire a few more people. My other son, Joey, has been doing some very hard drinking, holiday season is very bad for drunks. He lost his Mama about two years ago, liver cancer, and she drunk very hard also. He is 38 years old and looks 50. Mickey Mantle told the media once, if I knew I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself, a true statement. My new house is about 98% complete and I should move in in the middle of December, I hope. I am also trying to buy another waterfront land, about 14 miles west of Brunswick GA. It is very very. I would like to thank all of my fellow bloggers and friends for all of the good thoughts and praises for me at a very hard time in my life, thanks gang. Take care to all and see you in Athens, Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment