Monday, March 12, 2007

Still sick and my blog is still screwed up

I am still sick as a dog. I am very sorry I could not visit with my friends this past weekend. I was in bed and had a fever. I am falling apart. My wife has been sick for two weeks and I think she gave it to me. I was so damn sick that we were married March 10, 1982, and I could not even get up and take her out to eat. She was sick and almost forgot that date herself. Maybe next year I will be able to take her out and have a good time.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you're still sick, Cat. This year's flu is a real bitch. I had it a couple of weeks ago and I can't remember the last time I was that sick for that long. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... get well soon, big guy.... both you and the missus.....

    ReplyDelete