Monday, March 5, 2007

I have been very busy.

Yesterday I had to go to Savannah on some business. I also went to see my heart doctor. I had my tires and oil changed yesterday, went to the bank, stopped and dropped off my 2006 taxes to be done, I also went to see a good friend that was put in a nursing home. His kids threw is old ass in a home a few weeks ago. He use to ride with our little group of bikers. Over the years he has saved over 500,000 dollars for retirement and when he got sick, his sorry ass kids stuck him in a home. Assholes, he can still take care of himself, just needs a little help now and then. I would not leave any money to those kids, fuck them. His son took over his house, car, truck and Harley. The daughter took over his bank accounts, what assholes. I was going to stop and see my oldest brother, Thomas, but gave out of time. Thomas is 77 years old and he is falling fast. His wife is 75 and both of them are getting old and in bad health. Sometimes I think I should sell my house and move back to Savannah, but I am not, fuck Savannah, too much crime and killings for me. I am looking forward to the Rattlesnake Roundup this weekend, see you there, Cat

2 comments:

  1. Is it just my wonky browser, or did you change your template?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your site is back :) If you still want to switch, let me know.

    ReplyDelete