Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Eat Your Heart Out Acidman

Today I found some fresh, green peanuts for sale. These nuts were the first that I have seen this year. These peanuts are from Florida, but who cares, I have not had any green boiled peanuts in four months. Our Georgia peanuts will not come in till June, July and August. These nuts today looked good, but they were very high priced for peanuts, I am like a junkie, when you want some, you will pay any amount for some. I think in a few weeks they will drop in price, last year they were 50.00 a bushel, about 60 pounds of nuts in a big bag. Today the nuts were 2,oo a pound, but they looked good and I wanted some. I will eat all I can hold tonight and hope I shit my brains out tomorrow. Robbie, eat your heart out buddy, Cat

3 comments:

  1. Holy Shi'ite, Batman! And I thought paying $27 a bushel was high, back in the late 80's when I'd buy 'em when I was home on leave from the USAF. I'll have to check around here (SE shore of Tampa Bay) to see what the local produce stands are selling them for these days. Haven't berled pee-nutz in a while. The Princess absolutely LOVES the things. (At least she's learned ONE thing right from her ol' man in her 8+ years on this ball o' dirt.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. Look at the price of beard now, when I was a small boy it was ten cents a loaf, now it's over 2.00 a loaf. I am glad I am an old man now, at the way these prices are rising, I couldn't live much longer, cause I would starve. Something has to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gordon the MagnificentApril 22, 2007 at 6:23 PM

    Never did like them. Liked the company though whenever we got them.

    ReplyDelete