Sunday, April 8, 2007

Watching a neighbor have sex?

When I was married to my first wife, we lived in a cute little neighborhood, the house were very close together. I had a few great friends that came and saw me on the weekends all the time. These friends were marrried like me and my young bride. We always took turns going over to each others houses for our little get togethers, but they always loved my house the best. It took me a few months to find out why. Our next door neighbors loved to fuck with the lights on and the curtains opened. The way I ound out, was that everytime the gang came to my house, all the boys ended up with very bad cools and flu the next week. My bedroom had an extra room air condtioner in the window that looked at the couple, while they fucked like animals. The boys kept going to the bathroom and to make more drinks and to empty all the ash trays, instead of doing all of these chores, they were going into my bedroom and watching my neighbors fuck like minks. I finally told my wife and you all know women, she told them about it. One hot summer night, the gang came over and since everyone knew about the new show, we all took our drinks, smokes, food into my bedroom, that is all we done that night, watch the couple fuck. Man these people were wild as bucks. Ya'll all know how we were hen we were all very young, we were all studs and could fuck at the drop of a hat. Anytime anywhwere and three and four times each night or day. This couple were freaks, he ate pussy for hours and fucked her in many ways we never even thought of. They were I sex teachers on the 60's. I laugh out loud everytime I think about this, it is still very funny and two of my buddies are still my friends, we laugh at it all the time. I hope to have some pictures of my Harley and a few women next week. Take care and laugh, Cat

4 comments:

  1. Hilarious. I NEVER had that sort of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. .... wow..... sounds like quite a show, Catfish.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see pictures of your bike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A long long time ago I lived in an apartment and there was a couple across the way that put on a show like that...lolI can't wait to see the bike pictures!Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete