Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Been busy as hell

I have been planting veggies and doing yard work for the last four days. My back has been killing me, so I may as well get out and do some exercise and get better or worst. The first day went well, the next morning, could not get out of the bed, hurt and acked all over. The next day I was even worst and last night, I took four pain pills and added a new dope patch and after about an hour, I started to feel pretty damn good. I jumped the old lady and did some hard teenage fucking last night. She asked me, what has gotten into you? I told her that all that yard work and planting trees and flowers made me want some pussy, and she has plenty of it, so I wanted some loving and this is what you got. She was surprised that I still had it in me, I told her that I was not dead yet, just needed a break and a long rest period between fucks. She laughed and called me crazy and said she wanted some more next week. I hope I can do it again like that again and again. I still love me some sex. I will cut the grass tomorrow and plant a few more flowers, sring is here and summer is not far behind. I hate those 100 degree days. Take care and just wanted to let ya'll know that the old man is not dead yeat., Cat

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Cat. I'll bet those veggies will taste just great when ripe. The Irish have a saying,'May you live as long as you want to, and may you want to as long as you live. I'd have to say you still want to. Live long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If someone split your skull a herd of little pussies would go dancing across the floor. Rob would be proud of you.

    ReplyDelete