Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Holiday time.

My only daughter is coming to see me this weekend. Jaso, my baby, called me yesterday, from Denver. Jason is doing fine. I sure hope he keeps getting better and make me proud. All of my kids are working and all of them are doing good now. My kids are making me very proud these days, they all had issues when they were growing up, I think they may all make it now. I am going shopping today and will buy some bait to go fishing, the weather is getting nice. I have been feeding those fish for months and today I will see if they are keeping size. If they are, then fish and grits will be in order for tonight. I may even throw in a few pounds of shrimp. Man that is good eating. I will start on my garden this week also, last year I made a good one. I will let ya'll know about the fishing tomorrow, Cat

7 comments:

  1. It's good when they start showing that they actually get it. It's a good feeling indeed. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your weather is getting better and you can go fishing. I went on Tuesday and caught one. It was 80 degrees and sunny out. Windy as hell but sunny and warm. It snowed on Wednesday and again today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So how was the fishing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fished yesterday and today, wind was blowing too much and it was from the northeast. Will try again Monday. I am ready, I purchased plenty of bait, crickets and new hooks and floats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some of us had planned to float down the Ohoopee, do some fishing and camping but the cold front and high winds changed our minds for us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds great! It is great to hear that things are going well. Fish and grits sounds good.Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to hear you're finally feeling some better. That flu thing has really been messing people up. Me, I don't usually get that because I don't go around other people much, plus I get a flu shot every year. But if you're fishing then I KNOW you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete